I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Lol at everyone REEEEING over this "plot twist" with her not ending up marrying princey, when the freaking manga is titled "I’m the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It!"

I really did not fricking waited for this outcome... Where the hell this story is going?

Dex-chan lover
Man I hope next chapter wont take 2+ months, even tho I will probably forget about it until the next one arrives in X time, then hype will hit again.

@ichigodream sure the prince looks like an ML, but
Jade’s the real ML of this story! that and she doesnt feel an ounce of attraction for the prince anyway.

Nice plot twist however I still believe that Teresse was the one the prince met when they were a child.
But if they didn’t end up together then no problem! Jade is on his way to our beautiful lady 😘

As there wasn't really any romantic development up 'til here with any of the two male characters, I'm not shipping anyone yet. I do have a preference for Jade, but that's only because we didn't see the duke enough to know him.

WHAT WHAT WHATWHAT THERE WAS NEVER ANY ACTUAL INTERACTION WITH THOSE TWO IF I RECALL HUH????? IM I GOING CRAZY???

i mean it was pretty obvious grand duke was not ML considering there was basically 0 interaction and chemistry between the two, but still nice to have confirmation

Oh oh! After re-reading, I can see the Grand Duke will end up with Rina. And our Teresse will end up with Jade 😂

Users who are viewing this thread