I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, when does war break out? I want blood.

Not a spoiler, I just want those fuckers to die.

Woah that knife! So wasn’t expecting that. Dark.

It’s funny when you kidnappers dresses you so well that you still get the flower effect.

Thank you for another new chapter! I definitely prefer waiting for both parts of chapter 15 versus getting half.

Double-page supporter
Man..
If Rina was the chosen one i would be pissed off. Teresse going through alot here, but at the same time i don't want her to be the Duke's consort.

I’m disappointed..
I really thought this manga would be different and that she’ll end up with the knight rather than the duke

I sort of hate the prince, I mean-

I'm sure he's the one who tampered the flower to make them change color, to prevent them from knowing the true grand duchess. It's just the matter of time that it will reveal his sh*tty colours.

What if FL died since it's not according to plan? I doubt the prince gives a sh*t about her.

Dex-chan lover
@onionskins
they've set it up in such a way that either result feels kinda disappointing? Which is a huge shame, they just didn't develop riina and the Prince together enough, and then mc and Knight spent so much time together it feels like they should be together and it would be wrong for her to be with the grand duke... But then she's gone thru ALLLLL THIS BS for that damn grand Duke.

Who is basically a ghost.
A hot ghost, but still a ghost.

All we know is he values justice and is smart and seemingly a good person. And he likes cats. Which is almost the same as nothing when that's literally the standard for "hot unachievable Prince and /or Prince like person who unexpectedly marries someone of lower status who charms them with their wit and merit rather than social or noble rank".

I guess this author just doesn't have a very satisfying style of developing characters, foreshadowing relationships or hinting at future romantic outcomes. Also lost potential for poor clarise.

It's a bit of a bummer too bc this series had so much going for it in the beginning..

But I think the reason the rose changed its colour , because rina also hanging around in theresa rooms everyday?

Unlike other candidate who prefer not interact with each other, both of them almost spend everyday together in the same room.

Fed-Kun's army
Akajsksmsm ISN'T THIS THE LATEST CHAPTER THO????? akajssnsns cliffhanger 😭😭😭

@LoliJuicy do you want to know the truth why the color changes?

Group Leader
Thanks for warning us about the chapter split and for hte awesome work till now :02:

getting upset about something before it happens just because you assume its going to happen...that sure is something. 🤔

@riflow Hey I'm hoping Clarise gets a good ending, she's probably one of the best side villainesses out there :(

I can't tell if you're writing as if you know the ending or just talking about how the series is developing so far, care to elaborate? If you do know the ending, I know what happens to the MC and crew, just please don't spoil me Clarise! Cx

Double-page supporter
@riflow Can't agree more with you. And i think Clarise much more suited to be consort in terms of status and intelligence. I hope the author make some convincing love stories between the Duke and this mysterious girl, so that Clarise's defeat is much more deserved in the future.

The manga has taken a darker turn, wonder how MC is gonna get out of this.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread