I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@Yumicho
___ will be the duchess instead of her... Teresse would be way better as a Duchess and I feel like her skills will be wasted as a civil servant or as the aide of the future Duchess....

if what you’re saying is what you know is a fact and not a guess, can you put it in a spoiler. The story’s direction was still pretty weird and vague for me but if that’s true, well, it kinda ruined it, you know? Though you’re not the first or the most blatant with the people who are mentioning spoilers in the comments.

Edit: Welp, you got modded anyway

Supporter
huh, so the cute timid one was evil.
not bad. I don't usually see that

Maybe spoiler

IF Rina is the consort, and Grand Duke favours Therese because of Rina...

Then I'll hate the Grand Duke and Rina. If they both get together, I will just hate both because of them Therese got kidnapped. Grand duke used Therese kindness to his happiness. What an arrogant bastard to wasting all the ladies time and dream

@Thegodemperor @Thedragonlord I did put the at the part that actually was a spoiler though? The first part was something that for me happened last chapter. It wasn’t a spoiler I was sure of since I didn’t read it anywhere. Other ppl came to the same conclusion. I will be more careful next time. Thanks for the warning, but really it wasn’t a spoiler for me, but something I thought by knowing what I put on the spoiler tag. I just edited it just in case

Aggregator gang
@Siikalahna Good point; how did they get her out of there? The author obviously had to handwave a bit in service of story... Marietta had only her ladies-in-waiting for help. They were inside a hostile castle. The point of a castle is to have only few, well-guarded places where people can move in and out. Not to mention patrolled corridors. Smuggling an unconscious person out in broad daylight isn't gonna happen. The author should have throw in references to additional collaborators inside and/or secret passages only Marietta's folk knows of (as unlikely as the latter would be).

Dex-chan lover
How did they freaking pull this off this kidnapping inside the most secure place in the country?

Can you imagine kidnapping someone in the White House? Or is security at the Grand Duke's palace not that great?

why didn't she mentioned that Rina also touched the flowers too? or did they already checked Rina's?

So proud of Teressa for figuring things out so quickly! She's so strong and smart.

But I do think it's incredibly odd that they were able to knock out all those people and then carry Teressa's unconscious body out of the castle? And absolutely no one noticed?

It's really mean that Teressa got kidnapped when
she's not even the grand duchess! It's so unfair. Why is she being put through so much? Meanwhile Riina the actual duchess is safe and sound in the castle. I dislike the duke more and more with each chapter. I'm glad Teresa isn't stuck with such an awful person.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

I actually like this girl better as a villain. She actually looks pretty cool. I like her Barba design

Yikes, so in the end the Duke is just using Teresse. No wonder why I never like him. He is an asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread