I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Friends and family of the deceased, we are gathered today in remembrance of 「Riina's Dignity」may they forever live on in our hearts.

With that last panel, I can say Jade has a lot of fighting chance in the running for ML.

Though he is still the “older brother” lol

If they don’t like each other and are only meant to be friends, he could always serve as her personal knight, assuming she’ll be chosen.

Im kind of sad. I like Jade for her so much! He knows her so well. It’s frustrating bc I what him to be the ML, but based on the side POV we saw in one of the chapters (a past memory) it is kind of expected that the ml is the grand duke. SHE LOOKS SO GOOD WITH JADE!

Dex-chan lover
@Pach
Well if you don't mind spoilers i can spoil what happens, if not ignore the spoiler tag.
Jade is the ml, riina is the woman at the fountain and the woman the grand duke is looking for, which is why he looked at her strangely, he felt familiarity, the MC ends up with jade and ends up as riina's handmaid if i remember right, riina ends up with the duke as she is the one "chosen by the ring"
These are second hand spoilers but i have no reason to doubt them.

Fed-Kun's army
JUST RIGHT AFTER BEING BROTHERZONED LMAOOO AKSKSKSKSKSKSKSNSKSJS WHY IS THE AUTHOR PLAYING OUR FEELINGS LIKE THIS WITH JADE XD

F for Riina's dignity and Jade.

I WANT JADE!! SOME TELL ME HE’S THE TRUE LOVE INTEREST 😭😭😭😭😭

I hope she becomes a court lady and end up with jade, she has more chemistry with him anyway. (such a shame even though the grand duke is kinda hot)

Double-page supporter
Endgame is definitely Jade. "Second male lead syndrome" is only a problem if the supposed first male lead actually spends more than...three?...short moments with the heroine in 10 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
i, for one, fully nominate pochi the scrubber to be this series' mascot

many thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread