I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
calling it
these two despite being reserve, will be the queen and concubine

or something like that

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the author is showing the MC's inner thoughts. It allows both comedy and serious moments. I'm loving how earnest the MC is.

Dex-chan lover
@negane: Riina is shown with the prince on the cover so she'll likely be the queen.

Teresse is likely to become prime minister or whatever is the highest spot in parliament though, with the support of the new king and queen.

Dex-chan lover
This is such a charming manga. I wonder if the LN or WN (is this an adaptation?) have the same charm or not...

Dex-chan lover
Rina is the otoge protag... Wait this isn't iseakai. Either way, prince is hers

Aggregator gang
AAAAAA— such a nice friendship…

Riina please marry the prince and abolish those godd∆amn rules about nobility and elects Theresse to be your personal royal attendant, please~😍

Dex-chan lover
I thought that Therrese will be the Queen and Rinna will be the Royal attendant.
but Rinna as Queen is not bad tho.

Either way Ganbare Meimei...

I really really like Jade!! Can we have a manga where the nice Prince is rejected in favour of an equally nice but not a prince character??
Also, I haven't seen other manga or novel covers but doesn't Jade seem to be in front most? Does that not usually mean Main male leads? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread