I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Somehow the guy in the last picture looks to young to be the CrownPrince. Maybe his younger brother?

Dex-chan lover
So... we gonna ignore what the maid said? Reincarnated maid confirmed! Totally! :p

Fed-Kun's army
What a wholesome story lmao I can't believe I just found about this manga today omg....

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh course. The met at childhood thing. Of course they needed to put whoa in here LOL
Many thanks

Okay, but can we talk about how the granny maid knows about the existence of gap moe?
I wonder what kind of stuff she saw in her past--

Spoiler alert
the girl that the prince met in the past was Riina, and in the future they Will get engange. And for Therese, it Will be Jade, yes Its him Jade.

Dex-chan lover
Well.
I was kind of hoping that they would go the "The friends we make along the way" and not have her be picked but so ends that lmao.
Well whatever, this is the first we've actually seen about the dukes side so lets see how it goes!

Dex-chan lover
old maid knows the term gap moe

jade showing his attendant skill

and regarding the spoiler
how come the little girl is Riina when she really looks similar to Theresse? at least according to how she's drawn

Supporter
MVP is the knight, really. She gets the best knight possible for her XD

Users who are viewing this thread