I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Isn't the dude the prince though and not a duke? I mean like I can't make sense of it... or is it that in this world the price and duke are the same thing like what?

NOO SHE SEEMED TO LIKE THE PRINCE AND BROTHERZONED JADE 😭😭😭😭

@meiraeve I can sleep well now that I've read your spoilers 😂😂

Aggregator gang
I hope she doesn't fall in love with the duke but Jade instead. I don't like that when she become a duchess

Aggregator gang
@Ariria I don't know what titles that guy has, but in feudalism it is entirely possible to possess multiple titles. If you were in charge of a tract of land (which most importantly gave you tax income) it was denoted with a title and you were considered a noble. Multiple claims meant multiple titles. Higher posts in the feudal hierarchy tended to have vassals, lower-ranked nobility that owed you fealty. At the top of this pyramid sat a sovereign monarch who was beholden to no-one, owned certain tracts of land directly and used titles pertaining to those, and practically controlled the rest of the state by owing fealty of the lords beneath.

Well that's the idea of the feudal contract anyway, there were different feudal arrangements in various monarchies of Europe and real world muddied the waters a lot. For example consider the Duke of Normandy who was subject to the king of France but also through conquest the king of England. (Not to be confused with the English claim to the throne of France, which was traced through marriage and came about due to death of all direct male descendants.)

are we just going to ignore that her book's about throwing cabbage-that's-actually-lettuce off a cliff?

Did she just blocked her potential ML early 🤣

Anyhow I don’t know if it’s just me but Riina’s face when Marietta claimed Teresse as one of the promising candidate as a consort, looked not-smiling. It’s soft but she doesn’t look that happy though?

Still,
I want to read what Teresse is reading. Damn

No! Don't brother-zone Jade! He is such a good ML, and they would be adorable together.

@LuminousAzael that might be because if she were to become queen there would be more distance between them. As a fellow court official they could still hang out and be close friends, but the kingdom's politics, being ad they are now, would put a wall between them. Even when Teresse tries to scale that wall it will still not be the same.

Dex-chan lover
Bitch familyzone his knight, now is obvious for me she will end up with the duke/princess whatever.

Group Leader
Oh. I get it.

Jade is the real Grand Duke. The other guy is a body double.

"The reason why the protagonist dropped the cabbage off the cliff is about to be revealed."

NGL i wanna read it as well

"But it was actually a lettuce!"

WAAAAAA HAHAHHAHAAHHAAHA I CANNOT--

Lol, Kururi's father (from Aim to Become a Blacksmith) also has that syndrome.

I feel like the Lettuce & Cabbage joke was lost in translation.

On the topic of brotherzoning Jade though, it's still possible that she actually has some kind of hidden incest fetish. Especially b/c she sisterzoned Riina too. We know how much they're into each other.

Fed-Kun's army
@Waffley
Just in case there are people like me who sometimes want to see the spoiler but at the same time unsure if i really want to see it.. lol 🤣

@Eclat123
You're welcome ~ 👀

Ahhh... reminds me of that video https://youtu.be/VP5kC9fJAUE

Kyabettsu Kyabettsu Kyabettsu

RETASU RETASU RETASUUUUUUUU

i read the spoilers that the other comments provided but i still think it's hilarious how teressa familyzoned both rina AND jade in this chapter

how can you pull the card twice in one chapter on two characters more interesting than the male lead....

Damn i ship her with jade
AND HE JUST BROTHERZONED SUDDENLY
W H Y

Users who are viewing this thread