I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
And that is why you don't let them leave, but instead kill the bitches and burn the bodies. There's no evidence so you can't be blamed. They were JUST nobles. They're worth less than your average commoner, since all they're good for is wasting money.

There's a spelling mistake somewhere around page 22 in the dialogue. The FL said "soical status" instead of "social status"

This is so sad 😞
@Siikalahna don't burn their dead bodies, burn them alive. They should feel the pain.
A death punishment without pain is useless.

Thanks for the chapter.

Teresse is going to make an ultimate decision,
whether to throw away her dream or choose her friends.

Forget about the prince or the knight she should go out with Riina and aim for court positions and everything would be resolved

The art style really improved this chapter! And gosh Teresse was so cool when she got angry!!!

The FL and Riina have waaaaaay more romantic chemistry than the FL and ML lol, I wish this was yuri 😭

I can understand her frustration, this is a shitty situation for everyone involved. I hope at some point in the story she will be able to convince the prince to change this part of society for the better.

Thanks for the update!

I feel like it's so obvious that MC was that girl protecting the fox, that it's not her. Like maybe we'll find out it was Clarise all along and she's just a tsundere who's bad at making her friendly warnings sound friendly.

I ship Jade/MC/Riina - they get along so well <3

Thanks for the chapters so far; really enjoyed them!

It's disrespectful to hit other noble's attendant tho, especially of higher standing than them (even tho they're poor xD) . They should get punished (if there are other witnesses 😉)

Btw why I don't see another chapter from any website?
Are the author stop update this manga?

Users who are viewing this thread