I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
I really like the approach the author does with a "woman's battle" here. It was interesting throughout the whole conversation!

Dex-chan lover
Ooo, I really like this. "To treat others the way you want to be treated" but in its own unique twist. She made a bunch of hoitie-toitie aristocrats bow and apologize to a commoner not through force but through respect and understanding. Most series just treats them as villains and be the end to that but here, she shows that's not the case.

Best chapter of the series, definitely.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Teresse is an awesome heroine. This is how you do a shoujo manga protagonist right!

I'm also liking Clarise as the "villainess" a lot. She's haughty and still cares about status, but she's fair and respectful towards Teresse. I like this kind of "rival" villainess than the alpha bitch.

This is my kind of wholesome, and its fantastic to see noble ladies actually forgiving and growing from experience rather then continuing being scheming little brats.

Double-page supporter
i love that face filled with determination while exclaiming loudly
"I AM GOING TO CROCHET SCRUBBERS!"

perfect, i love her

@Scrabbleman
I'd actually like it more if she punched the living shit out of them like a certain Duke's daughter, leaving behind a trail of blood and carnage.

This is just my wishful thinking, but I truly hope Clarisse would marry the prince and Teresse will be able to find her own happiness as what she originally hoped.

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
the hell is scrubber? is it something like sponge to wash the dishes???

Using art to actually tell the story. Seeing Riina all blurred out from the noble girl's perspective really puts that part of the story into stark contrast. Well done Seo Yuri Sensei.

Also thanks for the translation!

THIS!! EVERY SHOUJO MANGA WITH ARISTOCRAT THEME NEED THIS KIND OF PERSON! PERSON WHO PROPERLY THINKING AND RESPECT PEOPLE AS A HUMAN!!
Damn I love Terresse so much!

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear, what a nice and awesome chapter
I like strong and determined will heroine like Terresse and Feria from 31st Consort. They have different vibe but I like how they handle situations and how they treat others despite their status. I really love them.

Thank you for the chapter

what?? there is no heads rolling! what a waste of time...!!|

btw tq for ur hardwork

@darekpawlo Yup! It's that. But, by crocheting your own scrubber you can design your own kind of "sponge" from materials of your own choosing. If you search up "crochet scrubbies" you can see tons of cute designs for it ( ´ ▽ ` )

Although I have a feeling she may be referring to a face scrubber instead of a kitchen scrubber.

Users who are viewing this thread