I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Contributor
@darekpawlo Yup, remember that stuff like steel wool or plastic didn't exist during medieval times, all cleaning implements were cloths or feather dusters.

@TreeU I would be surprised if somebody would scrub their face with crochet yarn. That stuff is pretty rough. Also, I haven't looked at the raws, but they mentioned "tawashi-chan" so it should be a kitchen scrubber.

I don’t want her to end up with the prince, I want her to be with Jaaaaaade T^T

Thank you for the translation!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
HmmmMmmmmmm
We need more of this kind of heroine and not the always protected / doted one :)))))))))

And that smile in the end tho.. jade.. you're so unfair.. now i stan you even more.. :')

Wow, it's another one of those morally-upright-saint-heroines. Fck this shit. I wish she'd slapped those bitches with the goddamn scrubbers so their face came off.

thank you for the translations! 😊

i really like strong-willed MC. im so looking forward to more woman's battle.

Thanks for the update. What a refreshing women's battle and she did manage to change these women's viewpoints.

And I see there are at least 3 people talking about ships, if all goes well and follows the novel,
@goldfish178, @MeiraEve Teresse WILL end up with Jade. Riina is the mysterious girl the prince is looking for.

despite the slow trickle of chapters, this manga is definitely one of my favorites.
thank you for taking the time to translate!

@hypothon -if you mind me asking, where did you read the novel :0? I was under the impression that this was just a manga but i really wanted to be able to read ahead

This chapter was really necessary as it helped Teresse grow as a character. I believe that she feels slightly real now as there is more dimension to her.

Thanks for the chapter!

@heartselect Ah, you're mistaken about one thing. I mostly read spoilers at NU, that's why I'm aware there is a novel. Though the spoilers have been out in a while and the same reason, its been so long since I last read the same spoilers that I vaguely remember the exact details

Aggregator gang
I love how everyone handled it, and I'm really happy how those girls soon reflected and realized their mistakes. Pride isn't an easy feat for anyone who has experienced it. I'm rooting for our heroine and our "villainess" on being queen.
Though that's not happening lol.
Or a high position for the kingdom.
As long as a person accepts change, learn and knows how to humble themselves, I think they're not so much of a bad person.

Group Leader
really enjoyed this chapter. from those villain-like girls repenting and genuinely apologising after coming to an understanding, to terresse standing her ground, and jade looking like he's falling in love.

Users who are viewing this thread