I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

I hate it who they make it sound as Rinna has feelings for Jade. If I didn’t know she was the little girl the grand-duke is searching I would be mad this chapter😂😂

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm getting the feeling the end game may be riina with the Prince and mc with jade, tho it does bother me who the little girl the Prince met as a child could be.

Awwweeee! 😭 That’s an “I’ll miss you” face! 😣

Double-page supporter
That bureaucrat coat and the work hairdo managed to hide such a girly girl! Took me a second at the chapter's start to figure out it was Riina all along.

Dex-chan lover
I know things are going well but I don't know if there is a rose species that'll bloom faster with human contact? 🤔 And now I wonder if the chamberlain is really sent by the Grand Duke and the Rose is meant to be poisonous overtime contact?
I'm probably paranoid cause I'm so used to seeing something bad happen at this point.

Is the prince the ml here cause he's rarely seen and we see Rina so much it makes me think she's the one to marry the prince. I feel like jade's the ml sometimes

Oh my sweet little Riina and Jade.....if only you two knew what’s going to happen....

@aryawolfgar interesting take, I thought she asked that because she was aware that jade was showing that he had feelings for Terese and wondered how he would take losing her

Users who are viewing this thread