I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 104

guess we have a worshiper of god here he probably knows whatsup if not there are very less good people like him

Get well soon @cloww and thank you for the new chapters. I know it must be hard to do especially from the hospital. If it gets to be too much feel free to rest more. We love the chapters but your health is most important so don't overwork 😁 we will support your choices no matter what 🤗

Double-page supporter
I'm shocked! A descent human being with morales? Is it still a manhua or am I dreaming?

Dex-chan lover
NANI?! A DECENT HUMAN BEING IN THIS MANWHUA??? THIS IS A MIRACLE!!

dude, this friggin imp remember another guy's love letter from years ago? I can't even what I eat for dinner last week. Also xiaofan, that hyperbolic speech pattern seemingly have root from your high school days (as evidenced from your love letter. Damn, I can't even remember what my love letter is like, back on those days. Ughhh, I don't want to either. Okay, this friggin imp crossed the lines, nobody wants to remember the silliness that is their love letter like, time to die, imp! (or slappin'! slappin' is good!)

also, sensible guyyyyyy! time for this manhua to finally have rich guy that actually not behaving like thugs, for once!

Users who are viewing this thread