I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 184

well, should have stacked more chapters, but atleast they got some humiliation and there wll be more coming

people totally change for real. the dad all of a sudden enjoying tormenting others? what? makes no sense.

oh and hearing the cousins talk about noveau riche like THEYRE old money?!??!@LoloLOL

Dex-chan lover
You would think at least one of them would even ATTEMPT a background check but I guess the entire world's IQ is below 40

I enjoy this manga but i can not stand the old way of talking. Hes not even trying to adapt at all, its so frustrating. “this lord“ this and “this lord“ that just say “I“ and “Me“ what is so hard about it. 184 chapters and STILL no change.

Double-page supporter
This "great immortal" is a fucking loser. Why does he waste so much fucking time dealing with little insects, and then lets them scurry off so that the insects can keep on annoying him? Can he stop being such a massive fucking coward already?

Fed-Kun's army
this loop of plot have been killing me, but i can't stop watching on these puny mortals foolishness

Double-page supporter
Slight question. Doesn't he want to prolong his father's life? It seems kind of cruel, lying to himself that he cares but on the other hand waiting for others to die

Does anyone want to make a bet with me that the "man of of great wealth" is Li Xiaofan? Seriously, this is getting boring and predictable.
Also, who's driving that car?

Ahahaha~
Indeed, I think there's nothing in this chapter XD LOL~

And Thank you for your hardwork ^^

i refuse to believe Xiaofan's name hasn't spread anywhere outside of Chuzhou, shit just seems really inconceivable to me with all the technology around
or maybe i'm severely underestimating the distances between these 2 places

Users who are viewing this thread