I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 198

Jesus Christ how long is this shitty Mc gonna wait just kill them all instead of standing there and taking all their shit

I hope they don't spin around like idiots until this series is over.

This doesn't even make sense. They just witnessed his power, now they are taunting him because of a random local mob boss? I get it, the publisher is milking it as hard as it can, be still, at least try to progress the story in a reasonable way. This reaction is just a copy paste from the formula they are using every arc, they not even trying anymore.

Aggregator gang
yup this is just like domestic kanojo, a fking dumpster fire you just can't stop looking at

love the memes from MadCat hahahahah thanks for TL

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those reads where you know it's an absolute trainwreck, but you can't stop reading it nonetheless. Send help please, my eyes are bleeding from stupidity

lol well the patriarch sure got up quick after "WORDJUTSTU" made him faint and all.

lol and yeah. like we brought this master demon practictioner to kill you (SOMETHING HAPPENED I CANT REMEMBER) oooooh look at the venerable lord talking all this shit (glad they keep the detail that ppl think hes stupid to refer to himself in this old way lolol)

can someone remind me who the most recent boss called brother? or was that just part of the, his bro died, and he shot some dude in a toilet thing and NOT related to out venerable lord?

i don't think you guys understand, if there are a bunch of ants talking to each other and threatening to kill you, would you give fuck? i for sure would just laugh at it and see what they're up to to entertain me.

That's how things works in real world
Small people mentality is like that
As long people gathers together, they will think they're better even though it's proven its totally wrong

Supporter
Arthur is a fool and in massive denial/amnesia/fucking idiot

THEY ALREADY SAW HOW STRONK HE IS

GOLDFISH FOR BRAINS

Another trash chapter, get to fighting already. But I still like the MC it’s just the trashy pacing.

Hoaaam~
Where am i... Who am i ?!?! What is this?!
All i can see is only meme and Cat~

Well... Thank you for your hardwork @cloww

so when are gonna get to the end of this arc and when is Li Xiaofan gonna reveal everything to them?

Double-page supporter
Keep getting the shitty family legacy they need a serious kin focus next time like hapsburg or rothschild.

Users who are viewing this thread