I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
Thanks @cloww, but I wonder about your manhwa/manhua choices, is it preferences or personal experience? 🤣 no offense

Power Uploader
I mostly read novels. surprisingly so. as for manhwa? hmmm i do read afew like return medical, mangas like carlo zens tanya the evil, those stuff. manhua from other groups? AHEM* ceo stuff...mostly female stuff.

as for why I pick these manhuas? well...people say trash manhua don't deserve to be translated. I say ...give every manhua a chance? I don't discriminate.

thank you for the chapter 😄

it's either this particular school is hella weird or education in china just different (only nobles or something like that can be the principal?) I'm expecting xiaofan kicked that black-haired harlot outta school anytime soon 🙄

also, baby ant is about to get curbstomped. hell yea!

@Cloww Just saying that this manhua is already at chapter 48 on Youtube and for the raw its chapter 58 so I think you should not waste your time on this one since you're 18 chapters late

I thought her mom was from the slums and married useless trash and blamed that for their family still living in the slums. So how is her background so great that she fits in in high society and has an aristocrat network?

@Cloww Just saying that this manhua is already at chapter 48 on Youtube and for the raw its chapter 58 so I think you should not waste your time on this one since you're 18 chapters late

Please do sane people a favor and don't discourage translators who realize that YouTube isn't a comic reading platform. No one cares what nonsense is on YouTube, because putting comics on video is the worst idea anyone has ever had

Users who are viewing this thread