I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 33

Power Uploader
Who is Trash?
The Trash who calls others Trash or the Trash themselves?

Calling such a venerable one trash? Wait until you get thrashed, harlot swine, daughter of the whore of Babylon!
🤣😂

Group Leader
Trash that lives in trash, eats trash, says trash, sees trash and behaves like trash, should all stay trash.😁

I think trash is my new favourite word lmao.

Yo I really don’t know who the hell is that bitch and why the fuck she always mad and really dislike the ML

This girl is almost dense enough for a cultivation novel. We just need one more stupid act

I still think that there's still hope for the harlot she can be fix but the people around her is hopeless especially that bitch always with her and her mother 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
All nice guys are trash for them but the true trash are them self.

She's a teacher and she calls her own students trash??? Foolish harlot doesn't know she's trash herself. Luckly, our emperor shall teach her a lesson. ALL HEED HIS DECREE!!!

looks more like chinmi's tsuuhaiken to me. SUBMIT TO HIM you baby ant! wahahahhahahah!
and errr, isn't yang zimo speech became a tad weird when he do that loyalty oath (or whatever?)

that su minghao and yang shaokun (again? this roach is persistent) will undoubtedly met their demise (plus maybe that black haired hoe, seriously what's her beef with xiaofan?)

This trash whore of Babylon hath really tried having I’ll thoughts about the venerable! This one will banish all the swines in the world! Come join me and the venerables sect for purging these harlots!
Thou shall not let any whores, harlots, or swines pass them without being trialed!

I mean, when you look at the sith oath and then look at the general mindset of people in these stories, the shoe kinda fits.

some times in storrys like this the mc does some tings that are so OP that i think wy does nobody care and attack him insted

Glad i went to a normal school where older classmates were jerks and some teachers were mean, not comic book evil 😂

Users who are viewing this thread