I'm the Great Immortal

reading the comments i was expecting something entertaining....i wasn't disappointed....🙄

Double-page supporter
Are you tired of reincarnated cultivators concealing their strength? Do you have no interest in watching them once again slowly and cautiously rebuilding their base and consolidating their power from the shadows? Do you sigh with frustration when MCs are still dodging bullets 50 chapters into their manhua instead of smacking them out of the air with their spiritual pressure?

Does an old monster who's so ancient and powerful that even the vaguest pretense of pretending to be a regular human being, even after reincarnating into a mortal human body, is an astronomical waste of his time, appeal to you?
Do you long to see arrogant young masters kowtow to this 30 thousand year old granddaddy?
Junior, do you dare?

Then this may be the one for you.

protip, there are two pink haired waifus in this one and i didnt even notice they were supposed to be different characters at first because the art is so inconsistent in these manhua mills lol.

Cae

For anybody interested in why these martial arts stories are so popular in China, i highly recommend Super Eyepatch Wolf's video titled "The Bizarre World of Fake Martial Arts"
It gives a lot of insight into why China in particular is infatuated with this genre.

Dex-chan lover
If it had better art and was made in South Korea, it could have been the top rated webtoon on this website.

this venerable one gives you two weeks to give the next chapter considering cloww was sick and hospitalised

Aggregator gang
The tittle should've changed to "I'm The Great Slap Lord"
I didn't bother about the characters introduction or the bickering. Im here for the great slap!

I just don't understand why they keep showing the thot's thoughts like she's the female lead.

If you're planning to read this then just don't.
This manhua has nothing but who can intrigue and call the MC trash and MC replaying to them in a delusional way.
Basically this just plays with your stimulation nothing more nothing less.

@GAURAVtheWEEB
Beg for it you poor brainless dumass.
Clown translates this manhua solo and you are reading it for fukin free.So don't fukin complain or dare to show disrespect here to him or any scans members.

I enjoyed this initially but the main character's schtick is growing pretty thin and he's almost aggressively uninteresting

This venerable one will drop this stupid manhwa
Go back to your mundane task, puny human

Power Uploader
but it got loli's
moshi moshi? FBI desuka?
an immortal is abusing a loli!

This is actually funny. This actually makes me laugh. He is so well known around town that people mess with him and get the shit beat out of them. Honestly 8.5/10.

this is actually pretty funny, author clearly doesn't give a fuck and for once the MC shares the same thoughts as the reader.

Users who are viewing this thread