I'm the Great Immortal

Cae

@cloww
Such behavior is considered morally bankrupt in the west, while there's no doubt those people do exist in America, Canada, and the EU, only people who have no conscience would brag to their friends or peers about such things. I've read plenty of horror stories of how people in the west dread having to work with Chinese partners, especially in something like the steel industry. Even the people with Chinese contacts in the mainland still get scammed, and China's laws being unfavorable(read;rigged) against foreigners has lead to a very poor image of China on the global stage.

To westerners, this kind of behavior seems like a villain straight out of a fairy tale because it's so lacking in self-awareness. For example, do the kinds of people who say these things not even realize they sound like an evil person who doesn't care about others' misfortune?

There's a term we use to describe such an archetype: Mustache twirling villain
The term comes from an old cartoon, where the bad guy would always use his fingers to twirl his facial hair whenever he was coming up with some sort of scheme to steal things from others.

@Cloww I have a stupid idea. You could do longer intervals with release while releasing more chapters. Your skill has it's own fan base (me included) so we can wait.
On that way these corny manhuas would not be that dragging. You do damn good job anyway.

It is too repetitive. It feels like he only knows 10 sentences and always run into the same type of arrogant people.

I don't get how people like this. The main story can be explain on two simple action.

1. People shit the MC (70%)
2. MC shit that people (30%)

Fucking hell man that's all there is to it. 200 CHAPTERS IN AND IT'S STILL THAT WAY. It's so goddamn repetitive

Idk if the scanlator the same as the one i had read before but i feel like this is the one with whore of babylon level insult lol

Why does this plot seem to be at least 90% coppied from "Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator"?
I mean it's not even just "oh all martial arts cultivation manga are simliar" it is more like a carbon copy with plot hooks and everything inclusive most of the world building being the same or really simliar.

Hello friends, i came here to share things about this history.
The novel and toon doenst follow the same events , second everyone on this history is DUMB especially his FATHER got some mental issues for sure, mc do meet his mother quite "early' and here comes the idioticy mc doenst know her(mother name) because his dumb father doenst want him to know..... Also he changed his son name so his mother ALSO doesnt know his name..... For the love of god og btw his mother ia dying and he didnt bother to save her because he looks down on her and she looks down on him, he just randonly says: that collar is a bad thing toss it away(every fucking people in this story is evil , so ofc her best friend is killing her) so lets talk about romance first:lan belle(i dont remember her being in this series manwha) she is the first girl that tries to win him over, the only one so far(until a read ) that dont look down on him, the second one is the police flower xia jingbng ou lingbing i forgot she competr with lan belle at first then author change her personality and she starts to look domn on mc.... For idiotic reasons(all the plot work like this everyone in this novel is dumb ok? Very very dumb) he breaks up her(friend) while she is crying, ok next "romance" her sister xia xinxin i think his "fiance" she looks down on him them try to keep tryin to humiliate him(like i said dumb reasons) she even want him to be killed and humiliated until we end her arc with her learning she is less than a dog in front of him the master she worship is his slave and it ends up with her crying of next again a diferent women looking down on him and he showing her layer by layer she is wrong, why? Because author make everyone dumb and ofc mc isnt better, he is dumb too if isnt for plotwork to work his mother would die in front of him, because he dont really want to save her..... Even if he doesnt know that woman is his mother he cares about his friend and his mother is very good to that girl.... Sry to rant but the whole story is changed from the novel to the mawnha but the sheer level of dumbness is very high....Every enemy of his look down on him luo chen but admire "luo wuji" ofc he is luo wuji so we get arcs and arcs about people trying to offend him and their biggest "backing" are luo wuji or his own dogs...

Oh btw when his mother learn he is very powerful, he says that EVIL thing is Killing you, oh i want to use this to pray to my son...... I didnt know people want to ask for demon for kindness... This story is dumb as helll .... Ofc her "son" would be happy .. Ofc....

So........ the elderly dude is claiming that his other grandson is the vice principal and he invited the owner of the wanhua project... i do find this funny i do but at the same time, did this really need 5 chapters of stretching just for this one gut punch?

Fed-Kun's army
You can skip 95% of all dialogue because its all rambling and repeating, this is not worth a 7 rating

Users who are viewing this thread