I'm the Hero, But the Demon Lord's Also Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
What... The F***.... is this!? It's like that one inn manga in which the dude is OP from being possessed by multiple spirits.

Dex-chan lover
So basically... the princess' mom already had a lover... but the princess wants to act like her mom was actually rejected to get sympathy points...

Well Demon-chan is confirmed best girl, Elf-thot is fine with lying to get what she wants, that's a huge red flag. Also, chocolate is delicious.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, his dad is doing the heavy lifting, well, that and, uh, the lovely bitches in here.

Dex-chan lover
this just keep getting better and better. would rate it a 10 had there been more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Graps looks like fun, hope we get to see him reacting to more hijinks

well, now we get a killer on top off all that xD i guess she was that gecko? or the gecko was her fammiliar? was already wondering why the gecko was there after all.
kill the hero probably means she's on the side of the demons. can't wait for her reaction that the demonlord is the hero xD i hope we get some great internal struggle there :D

Dex-chan lover
Dad really loves them demons as he is only recording that sweet demon ass. Meanwhile his son is getting stiff while being recorded and watched by his father and a random maid and only goes limp when childhood friend arrives. How badly you wanna nut to stay hard while your old man is watching?

This manga is all over the place, but I'm freaking digging it..... lmfao.

Thanks for the chapter, and keep them coming.

Users who are viewing this thread