I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 4

Ahh yes the second male lead that will evntually get his heart broken even though he treats the mc better in all of ways

Use one male lead syndrome hitting hard right away 😫😫😫 not fair it's just not fair ugh

I wonder if Simon is the same ranking as Louise... so a duke's son... all I can say is he seems so sweet and shy omg their first encounter as kids was so cute aww

Dex-chan lover
@Miyono-chan Just playing devil's advocate, but from what's been said, it certainly sounds like the original Louise more than earned her death, while the current Louise is actually a decent human being, and thus the Male Lead isn't disgusted by her very existence and actually cares about her.
You could say that they have the potential to kill her, but the same could be said of anybody, given the right circumstances and the right target

Aggregator gang
My gosh, second ML is giving me soft boy vibes. I'm in love

Contributor
Eh, he has black hair, so even if he's the 2nd male lead, he can win !

jyc

new boy let's go 🤩

so far, og heroine seems nice 🤔 im pretty surprised

I have a thing for black-haired male characters... especially when they have such eyes and gentle air about them.

Aight, Imma jump head first into this (probably) never-reciprocated 2nd ML route.

I feels like reading Japanese manga. But every time the character call each other, ot realize this is Korean Manhwa.

Some light spoilers (undetailed, broad strokes from someone who read most of the novel but missed a chunk of the middle)

2nd ML
He's the cousin of the ML and a childhood friend of Louise Sweeney as well. He deserves the world 🥰

Love Triangle Dynamic
The ML is NOT a jerk to Louise Sweeney, with the 2nd ML being a better match in all respects — they're both great people and love Louise Sweeney. 2nd ML is sweet and very caring, but has a complicated relationship with his cousin. The triangle is fully affectionate and loving on all sides — I cannot overemphasize how much these kids love each other and want the best for one another. The relationship between Ian and Simon is just as important as their individual relationships with Louise and their dynamic as a trio.

About Stella (og FL)
Yuri bait doesn't last long 😔 Also uhhhh things will happen later on that put her in a bad light, but her situation is complicated and not explained very well in the beginning iirc

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

@mmonstra Thanks for the spoilers! It's good to know that the love triangle likely won't be frustrating, assuming the manhwa follows the novel.

@vexelpops We can dream. 😅 Or write fic/draw art. I could do the former once there are enough chapters out for me to draw material from.

I hate it when MCs think that the plot will develop accordingly even tho they caused a major change in the plot

Users who are viewing this thread