I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 5

Contributor
A love triangle between two likeable characters? Ugh... Why would you do this, author.

I just assumed that making the second guy more immediately likeable was to establish that, yes, this love triangle is a real triangle, not that necessarily her fiancee would win... Either way it sucks though.

I'm already broken hearted and the romance hasn't started yet. Why is the curse of the second lead so strong

Ok can I just say that the second male lead is coming so strongly, I usually always prefer the fl with ml but wow simon is so pitiful and I want him to be happy as well

Dex-chan lover
Nuuuu lines like that almost 100% guarantee you're second lead and won't get her I'm so sad I like him more 😢

Yeah it's all here.
Tea always being drunk like plain water or juice is evil or something.
A calculating ML.
A softboi but still calculating second ML in play...
Irresistibly kind FL that's also a goddamn idiot 🙄

It's interesting, but it also gets quite old, yunno?

Contributor
ok ok Simon is a Good Boy and I definitely love him way more than the crown prince, but can I simp for this Botany Professor Wayne Hill a bit. Love me a smart disaster behind specs <3

male characters obscuring their eyes always ended up being hot.

ya professor hill, ur not fooling anyone here.

SHOW US THOSE EYEESS

😭😭😭😭I love Simon and Prof Wayne and Ian 😭 I want them all to have a happy ending and dont want to see any of them be sadddddddd

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck are the best love interests always the secondary ones? Why do they always have to lose?

Dex-chan lover
Deflowering a girl that give me a flower, what a nice title

Users who are viewing this thread