I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Seems Like The Lady Who Had Her Engagement Broken Off Is In A …

"SHELPHY PURPLE ICE! I'M BREAKING OFF OUR ENGAGEMENT YOU STUPID BITCH!"

I swear, as soon as I've read this, I laughed out loud. I never expected to read such a freakish name nor a phrase anything remote like this. What. The. Hell!

Lol at the dumbest prince in the planet, who managed to contradict his father, humilliate himself and his family, put his lineage and family safety at risk, showcase his stupidity, be inconsequent, offend other nobles families and be throughly wrecked by a lowborn maid.

...Guess who is going to be disowned and watch his possible young brother get the throne? Lol XD Not to mention the asinine assassing who will probably lose her head as soon she is brought to the dungeon.

(By the way, I loved the King. His design was cool and he seemly were looking forward to the moment where he would troll someone)

Also, it was interesting to see a maid/mistress relationship. I'm a sucker for that when the maid shows some spine. That helps to "equilize" them. Although, my suspension of disbelieve screeched at the sudden ending. Like, rushed much? Still, not bad.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, I definitely felt more aggravated and frustrated by the stupidity of the assassin and the prince. Literally, the dumbest people. In fact it’d be more believable if Shelphy sent that “fake” assassin to woo the prince and prompt him to cause this drama so she could be with the maid.

Double-page supporter
I've...... Read this before.... Haven't I? Surely? What was the series called? Anyone remember?

@spicypepperpasta First chapter shoehorned in an isekai bit which was kinda cringe. I do agree that the first one had a much better concept though, with the heroine manipulating the jackass prince so that she could end up with the villainess, but it also had a fuck ton of exposition at the end. The second chapter lacked that exposition, but the main characters didn't play as much of a role as they should have. It was pretty much a budget Ace Attorney with the maid's "OBJECTION!" Didn't feel much of a personality from each of the characters, so I feel you on that. I'd say they are both a 6 or a 7 as far as short stories go. The whole wall of text at the end really brought the first chapter down imo. Not that I dislike either one of them. They were both pretty decent for a short story. I think the first one had significantly more potential, but they wasted it. The second one was just short and sweet with nothing really amazing about it, but it wasn't bad at all.

Users who are viewing this thread