I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Seems Like The Lady Who Had Her Engagement Broken Off Is In A …

ahh, i love these sorts of villainess yuri where the prince is an absolute twat and ends up screwed because he doesnt have a brain to think with and is easily manipulated. Also, villainess x maid yuri is awesome.

this shit needs to be turned into a series of fluff!

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, the flashback at the end reminds me of
Demon Maid-san (and also Devil's Maid-san given the author's love of pun in the title and who her 'boss' is)

Where the epilogue is a far future, of a mother showing a little girl her ancestor's portrait that look a lot like the girl if she'd grown up.
Then another girl, who's going to become this girl's personal maid is introduced, and is basically the smaller version of the demon maid.

i.e. after her ojou-sama die, the maid wait/follow her through her reincarnation to keep on serving her

For those who loved this manga, please support the author/s.
Or maybe you can just like and view it on pixiv to show support.
Maybe we can get another volume. 😁🤞

https://comic.pixiv.net/works/6814

Power Uploader
@Yew_jq
BqQWrbn.jpg

p.s. why'd you remove the ping/tag ? moi sad
8JHeF9l.jpg

Double-page supporter
I have question! In every villainess manga, why the future queen always works ten time harder than the future king himself? is nobility in real life like this too?

@onionskins just for plot I think, since MC is always the future queen (and of course MC is hardworking, especially if isekai).

An actual reason could be that the person marrying into the family has to work harder, if it was a future king marrying the princess a lot would be expected of him.

Ahhh if only this is a multichaptered fic and not an anthology ;-;
It's so cute and I love the art

Thank you for this!

@SquigglesJP
I don't usually complain about your translations, but you really ought to redo that pg 18, 3rd panel. It makes absolutely zero sense as is, which is IMO a big red warning flag for any translator.

Fortunately, @Erilyn provided an explanation earlier.

Fed-Kun's army
so glad that this anthology exists. I had seen another anthology like this but with Herero love and there is one chapter I kept rereading since it had the heroine and the villainess be together.

Users who are viewing this thread