I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The "Villainess's" Engagement Annulment, Or An Account of the …

10/10, way more interesting than the horseshit called chapter 4, and it's yuri.
Fuck you again Hoshina and Taikoban.

what....????? thats all???? just 5 chapter????? some of them isnt even true yuri.... man, what is this. 😐

another chapter without a working yuri tag again........
not saying the story is crap, but it just feels wrong for them to be here when they're not yuri..

Dex-chan lover
yooo that's not enough
i mean.... why its suddenly end with the villainess became dark saintess? man i hope to see this more and both of them could get happy ending

I will take it. Even if nothing serious happened regarding their relationship, it was way better than the last two which were a joke. At least the "heroine" and the "villainness" had some feelings for each other. I would love to read it if it was serialized.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy crap, an otome villainess fall to ruin where it was a plan that even the prince was in on, and not just because the prince was an idiot. That's actually impressive.

Holy shit this last chapter deserves a whole series on its own! I would've loved to see where it went after that!

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn this is best story
First i really surprised when this anthology ended, but my thought feel more surprised when the last chapter really good and interesting. The story is uncommon not likely other generic villainess stories. I love how the mc arranged plan to ruin her own family and become "Dark Saintess" to protect her beloved person

I think this last chapter will be good if serialized, it's very amusing and interesting
I really need more of this

Dex-chan lover
Shiiit, this one might be the best out of all. An open ending that allows so many possibilities and potential!!! And the last panels were pretty thrilling too, like a promo or smth. Argh, there NEEDS to be more of this story!

Aggregator gang
NOOO 😭😭😭😭 I WANT A YURI ENDING

Welp. It feels like it will be continued

Thank you for the chapter ❤️🙂🤩

I would love to read continuation of this side story.

Dex-chan lover
This one actually is cool as fuck, really came out of the extremely dumb people making dumb decisions standard.

Fed-Kun's army
Prob my favorite of the 5 even if the yuri wasn’t blatant. Only the duke is an evil cartoon villain, everyone else surprisingly had some brains

Users who are viewing this thread