I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The "Villainess's" Engagement Annulment, Or An Account of the …

Dex-chan lover
everyone: dang it this was good! I want more

me: pretty sure I have seen this as a stand alone multi-chapter already...... *cant remember the name* go figure

auaSUEY.png

Yass this is the kind of open ending chapter 4 should have been I'm fine with having no girl x girl ending if its like this

This is cool as hell, and with the way it ended the author definitely could make a follow up of this chapter as a full blown series.

It would be brilliant to see the dark saintess working in the shadows to support the "heroine" to build the kingdom of a bright tomorrow. The Duke is just one of many corrupt nobles I'm sure so it'd be interesting to see the heroine handle politics legally while the dark saintess handles all the dirty work.

I'm kind of tired of one-shots that are essentially just elevator pitches for an actual completed story that is much longer.

not yuri. but still good. and the prince's not asshole is plus. but the prince still sacrifice the MC is big minus itself.

I would 10/10 like to continue to read that kind of manga where everyone, the prince, heroine and villainess acted together to save the country. Though its a shame that the villainess was still banished, i would still see the "dirty work" the dark Saint will do from the shadows and the plans she is thinking. (Its like "The common sense of a Duke's daughter" but its the dark side, she is the one acting like Dean)

The character is named Emilia and she says "Hic". Suspicious, you sure she isn't going to ground pound your mom?

Not bad. I mean, it's not Yuri, but it's very plot-heavy, and the premise sounds interesting. It'd probably sell, although I really hope they don't market it as Shoujo Ai, because that's not what it is.

Dex-chan lover
This was a really interesting plot and one shot, but still falls short of what the anthology promised. Two were actual yuri; One ended with a bisexual ffm poly with the guy as the third wheel; and the last two with shoujo ai at best. Pretty lacking for an anthology that’s titled as the Heroine “capturing” the Villainess. The last two could have easily fit into a non-yuri anthology about saving the villainess and no one would have bat an eye. Ugh....is what it is I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Would sure love this to get a full manga adaption that deals a bit more detail in the plan in school and then her life and Emilia’s after the annulment

Users who are viewing this thread