I’m the Villainess, but the Capture Targets Are Too Abnormal - Ch. 0 - Promo

The art is pretty, I hate that even though the plot is pretty repetitive at this point but I still keep reading these types of stories.

To anyone who read the novel (which i heard became weird), is it going to be a reverse harem without any conclusion like bakarina or is there an ML?

Dex-chan lover
Why is no heroine pointing out how cringy are those "games" names?

Fed-Kun's army
@kwendy If you’re the kind of person who likes them enough to play more than one or write a whole story about them, you’ve long gotten used to the cringy titles and stopped caring. Just like how we ignore the improbability of the harem protagonist who’s “loved by all.”

Dex-chan lover
@WhoCares Even so, there should be at least one of hundreds to note it. Also there is a difference between naming sense and suspention of disbelief.

Lol the character introduction page really looked like it was snatched from an otome game 😂

Oooooo looks good, seems like the end game is the prince though. Not for sure or anything, I just get that feeling. 😁

All these otome stories are just blending together in my head cuz nothing stands out anymore. If you take out the ‘villainess’ role, they‘re the same as any heroine. It’s cute that they get self-aware but the entire genre is littered with its own set of cliches now because it’s so popular. Ironically, it makes me miss playing standard otome.

haven’t even read it yet but the tanned guy looks like claude from fe3h and the blue eyed guy reminds me of dimitri fro fe3h i cant

Fed-Kun's army
faksdjklfs this poor girl lmao it seems chaotic already /follows!!!! thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread