Ima Koi - Now I'm in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Boyfriend and Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Is the world ending?! did they just start dating and kiss in two chapter?! woah...

Dex-chan lover
Whoaaa 2 chapters and they were already dating and kissing. I LIKED THIS!

Hatta Ayuko-sensei's works are just too precious! omg they're so honest <3 such a refreshing story so far

well, that escalated quickly. she just asked him to be his friend but he misunderstood it as asking him to be his boyfriend then they thought of it that were dating already lol but to be honest though, when someone is like that to you, you also can't help but to get turn on for that.

Dex-chan lover
OKAY the ship sailed before most people even bought tickets or boarded lmao

This manga has got farther in two chapters than some get in six volumes, and I really appreciate that.

I was going to judge her about jumping off the stair case. But then I remember when I was 14. I jumped off the bleachers.. to talk to a guy.... if I could change anything in my life .I would have future me fall from the sky and crush her so she could know the pain that would come from that moment. 😂😂😂😑😑😑

Dex-chan lover
Common now... can u find his defects already?
Hes not the super cool prince type, nor the sassy and popular teaser or even the troubled delinquent type... just that is hell of unique this days. He speaks his mind and understand her weakness but all without making a big fuss about it.
Yep, so far this is going pretty damn well.

First of all, I like how fast-paced this storyline is! No more waiting for the two leads to get together. It makes me happy to see a manga like this..

"It didn't feel right to do it half-heartedly"

What? You're literally only going out with her because she's kind to you. You said yourself you don't even love her but you're kissing her anyway. I feel like I'm missing something here. Is this supposed to be romantic? What a half-assed reason to date someone. Why is this foolish girl satisfied with such a shallow and one-sided relationship?

@Lysander ikr... it makes me feel bad when someone accepts a confession just because someone confessed. because that means, no matter who it is, as long as they confessed, they could be his girlfriend. like, what if someone else confesses to Yagyuu? He won't have as much strength to deny the girl who confessed because that's literally the reason why he got together with his current girlfriend.

But I think since Yagyuu is a guy who is serious in those regards, I think he would decline the girl who confessed just because of the reason that he already has a girlfriend. Instead of declining because he has feelings for someone else.

It's nice that he's that nice, but, that could cause serious problems if he never starts to love his current girlfriend, or that he would seriously regret easily agreeing to a relationship when he finds a girl that he would seriously be in love with.

Users who are viewing this thread