Imanity Scans

@Inasis Impatient Scans | Uxtef's Translations | Robo Scans just released a chapter of Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 16 hours ago

Group Leader
@Great Squirrel We'll go back and do that at a later date after we've finished catching up on some other series.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again for Translating Tora ni Tsubasa! it was a dream come true hehehe (I like angels) and if you allow me, a single word of advice..... please don't use a 8MB picture as opening credits for each chapter xP it can take a whiiiile depending on the country

Group Leader
hmm, yeah probably a good idea, I'll see if I can change that for our next group of releases

thanks for the translations.
I have just noticed that today there are new raw releases on lhscan x next life [ch18-24], by chance you already have something in the works on this series?
thanks.

Group Leader
@BLN123 My TLer for Next Life started working full time so he's having a hard time finding spare time to do translation, I'll be having him dump out a bunch of chapters when he gets a chance though.

Group Leader
@bigstew00 I'll give it a read and if I enjoy it I'll try and finish the series for you. Alternatively I do have a patreon so you could request the series whether I like it or not XD

hi 🙂 , I hope you are all well.

any news on the "next life" front ?

Thank you for picking kemono giga. I've been waiting for someone to translate it since when the first chapter was released

Group Leader
@BLN123 Another group is looking at doing it, unfortunately the translator that I had on it has been busy with full time work lately.

I'm the owner of Imanity Scans, we're currently hiring Japanese translators that can work on various series.
If you have a preference for a certain genre then I can give you a series within that genre.
I'm happy to pay once you've proven yourself, otherwise feel free to use it as translation practice.
Contact me on Discord at hyrule13#7800.

Group Leader
@Ace2203 I haven't heard anything about it since they said they were picking it up, if I don't see anything for the series in the next month or so I might look at picking the series back up. I've received some new translators so it's more of a possibility than before.

Thanks for the translations and the chapters posted.

I rely hope you take "next life" again, the story looking at the raw seems enjoyable ;
(and your work is excellent).

theoretically, you might consider continuing also : " 29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta" ?
https://mangadex.org/title/36514/29-sai-dokushin-wa-isekai-de-jiyuu-ni-ikita-katta/chapters/

mangasushi dropped it ( i saw the raws up to chapter 13 on loveheaven or rawdevart up to c11.2)

Group Leader
@BLN123 I'm looking at doing it again in the near future now that I have more staff.
As for that other series, I haven't read it yet so I'll give it a read sometime and maybe we'll work on it if I enjoy it and we have the staff free.

Users who are viewing this thread