Imanity Scans

Group Leader
Quick breakdown of our batch release contents.

12 Chapters Adashino-san
10 Chapters Kemono Giga
4 Chapters Nyanko Days
6 Chapters My Childhood Friend Who Keeps Transforming into Monsters
3 Chapters Garden Sphere
5 Chapters Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne

Grand Total: 40 Chapters

Group Leader
@Falgabird I crashed real hard right after this announcement XD
20 hours of straight proofreading, quality checking and chapter releases.

thank you for picking up Hitotsu Yane no Shita! 😀 ive been reading that old manga since 1st chapter out back then

You didn't upload Kemono Giga new chapter translated releases yesterday, why is that?

What happened to Kemono Giga, is there going to be a next translation chapter on the next Tuesday? There are some complains about no new chapter on 4chan discussions.

Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki

previous translation grp disbanded and one other dropped :( oo by the way thanks for other ongoing manga i like 2 of them

Group Leader
@Parahill We've actually got a bunch of chapters translated, we're just trying to free up our editors because we're lacking in them pretty badly.
We've got the issue of a lot of really active translators and a lack of editors to actually get it out there.

Group Leader
@DaGiant_18 Because I don't add them personally, I have too many difficulties with it and I generally just use bookwalker to buy raws for our series anyway.

Are you guys still translating this manga " https://mangadex.org/title/29166/douyara-watashi-no-karada-wa-kanzen-muteki-no-you-desu-ne "?

Group Leader
@Guest001 Yep, chapters 18 and 19 are just waiting on the other group we're collabbing with to do the quality check fixes from months ago. Past that, expect to see chapters 20-24 within a week or 2 after those 2 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread