Imanity Scans

Nice new banner, who drew this?

Also, i love how Riko from Kemono Giga is being the main center of the banner.

Group Leader
@Qwaser5r Yep we're continuing it, I'll also be sending the chapters after we release them to someone at LH to put on their site so the readers there don't miss out.

Expect better quality in our future releases of it XD

Which mangas are shown on this groups profile image? Your profile shows stills of characters from 5 different mangas that you are translating, what are there names?

Nevermind, I read the other comments.

Hello there, can i ask question?

When the new translated chapters of Kemono Giga will be released? I am still waiting though. Will the chapters be released as a batch release?

could you pick up Zombie 100?
despite it's enduring popularity on mangadex it was dropped by its translation team after chapter 20
It merits translation and is an extremely good series, and has been mentioned by anituber gigguk's twitter.

Group Leader
@denegrateweeaboo It doesn't really appeal to me visually and I'm currently not picking up any more series than we've got planned until we've emptied our backlog, which should be done in the next 3-4 months.

You guys are awesome for translating the manga name: "Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken" into english ( ^_^)
KEEP IT UP PLEASE!!!! ITS SUCH A HIDDEN GEM

0f42619ffa98d7496c7e3b1f56d113c6.jpg

Group Leader
@Lonewolf22 I recommend checking out https://mangadex.org/title/53952/houkago-no-isekai-boukenbu
It's from the same author and it's kind of like an alternate take, also there'll be a bunch of chapters coming very soon for it.

@hyrule13
@Lonewolf22 I recommend checking out https://mangadex.org/title/53952/houkago-no-isekai-boukenbu
It's from the same author and it's kind of like an alternate take, also there'll be a bunch of chapters coming very soon for it.

I SEE !!!
but it only has 3 chapters (includin 0) and i looked at chapter 0 and i think that spoiled me cause it seems that it is connected to the main story even if it is a side story sooo ill be patient and wait it out until this manga has a lot more chapters cause the manga named
"Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken" i have been waiting for this manga since 2017 and I almost forgotten about it but now that i read it its so damn good!! those years of waiting was worth it hahahahaah!!

will you be completing nyanko days? i've been holding off on picking it up because of all the missing chapters

Is Ankoku Kishi no Ore desu Ga Saikyou no Seikishi wo Mezashimasu still being worked on?

Group Leader
@fiorire We actually have the entire rest of the series including the SSSSS chapters translated and proofread, but the editing has been slow because we haven't had a dedicated redrawer for the project.

Users who are viewing this thread