Imanity Scans

Group Leader
@Rysten Yep, we've got volume 3 all translated and proofread, and I have the raws for volume 4 that's currently getting translated.
The editor that works on the series has been really busy on some other series which we've had to prioritize, but those are almost up to date for now, so Ankoku will be worked on again in the next few weeks.

@hyrule13 sounds cool. Hope someone comes along to help out (I would love for that someone to be me but i don't have the skills nor the tools to even begin to learn redrawing)

Group Leader
@florire All it takes is photoshop and a mouse to start learning. Most RDing is just connecting up lines or imitating patterns, it only gets more complicated with around 20% of series. Well worth trying to learn.

Contributor
Is this scan group still active? If not, someone should pick up at least Monster Plant Girl Nikki.

Aggregator gang
If you guys are still around, would you consider picking the "Isekai de Skill" series up again? The TL group that picked it up after you was fucking terrible, and I miss the translations you guys did.

Users who are viewing this thread