Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 16 - What's with that? I've Never Heard Anything About That!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. I noticed a typo on the second panel of page 3, "showhow" should probably be "somehow".

Dex-chan lover
Oi, there better be some progress after this. You hyped me up this far this chapter, and the date haven’t really started yet; don’t even think of going through like nothing happen you hear me, author?

Dex-chan lover
I wondered title of this manga could probably apply to him as well. Guess that can't be the case since he fell for her a long time ago!

Dex-chan lover
Stupid "someone thinks we're dating so I must scream as loudly as I can that they are wrong" trope aborted during launch.

Dex-chan lover
:aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink:
Yeah... he didn't do it for her... I wonder if that's part of the reason those two broke up

Dex-chan lover
:aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink:
Yeah... he didn't do it for her... I wonder if that's part of the reason those two broke up
It's kinda vogue though. He might as well have done it for her but after the failure, he gave up and went out with Aya. If its not like that though, entire story would be pointless if Hikari had no chance to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter hits completely differently now, in a good way kinda. Its been fun rereading the entire series with a new perspective after 21, in hindsight its very obvious he has never been into her the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda vogue though. He might as well have done it for her but after the failure, he gave up and went out with Aya. If its not like that though, entire story would be pointless if Hikari had no chance to begin with.
Nah, I think we have yet to see the full story of a losing heroine

Users who are viewing this thread