Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 19 - The Worst Morning In History

Supporter
I want to smack my forehead, his forehead, but not as much as I want to smack her forehead.
20240223031657-13df6f09.jpg

Dex-chan lover
LOL the shoes are so nice, i feel like unless it was easy to clean/replace if damaged it'd be easy for them to have issues considering how ppl always got new shoes pretty often

Knows she's being a pain but keeps it up
Guy gets tired of it and moves on
Pikachu face

Would be sad... but funny! Won't happened though, like she won't make it up to him heh!
He's gonna show up to his school and end up being talked up by 'curious' girls and maybe a few guys/teachers and she'll probably feel jealous/left out lol
Why was he even hesitant?
maybe showing up at her school to visit probably basically comes off as like announcing yourself as a couple or so/draws attention or so unless a ton of other ppl are going
Be careful, the tsundere childhood friend is a dangerous card to play. I have seen it fail many a time.
reminds me of that comedy oneshot(?) where it's like "all these girls are into me but i'm gay" and one of the first 'confessions' was by a tsundere

Users who are viewing this thread