Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 21 - The School Festival That Started It All (Second Part)

Wait, what the fuck happens in Bisque Doll? I've been recommended that one personally by people I trust...

Yes, actually. How was I supposed to know?
severe communication problems that are at complete odds with the established personalities of the characters since day one so what was supposed to be fluffy has turned into total drama island

this has widely been acknowledged to have been unnecessary and a terrible decision (by the fans)

Well this sucks, I’ll stick around for another chapter or two, but if this is isn’t fixed soon or they somehow miraculously make the twist good…

Dropped.

People who are yapping about the story,do you all not read the description? This is the adaptation of a novel. As in, the author isn't the one writing it.jesus fuck you people make me want to commit lobotomy on myself.
This is the Tomo-chan twist but without the comedy 😮‍💨
At first, I thought at Aya-senpai as a savior for helping Hikari doing cleaning stuff n so she can go for her confession but at the end...
Like wth is wrong w the twist??? :meguuusad::shamihuh:
Japanese author and their putting ntr evrywhere they can man jeez
it's all in the name of being remembered, it was never about what was a good story

like the idea that you can be complimented 100 times throughout the day but at night you'll remember the one negative comment

Dex-chan lover
This is the adaptation of a novel
As far as I know, this manga is basically drawing illustrations for the novel as the chapters are being published?
As in, the author isn't the one writing it.
The novel writes itself, there is no author to be criticized for this development, nor there is an artist to be blamed for the choice of the source material they've decided to adapt.
jesus fuck you people make me want to commit lobotomy on myself.
Do it.

Dex-chan lover
o01JzZr.png

looks like new chapter rocks

I was stacking the chapters and this chapter has so many comments that I cannot resist reading it. anddd yea I kind of regret it lol hahaha, I should have just waited for another month bruh..

Dex-chan lover
Lots of conclusions being jumped to here, so I'm going to add mine.

From the panels, it looks like he just got slapped when Hikari first sees them. His hand is on his face and Ayas is up. She's the one yelling and he's the one trying to interject and based on the next panels we see she's the one who kissed him, not him being the one to kiss her, as her arms wrap around his neck and her feet move towards him while his hands are away from her.

Maybe he broke up with her because he realized his feelings for Hikari and Aya isn't over him.

Dex-chan lover
severe communication problems that are at complete odds with the established personalities of the characters since day one so what was supposed to be fluffy has turned into total drama island

this has widely been acknowledged to have been unnecessary and a terrible decision (by the fans)
I want this to happen in Sono Bisque Doll, not here.

Users who are viewing this thread