Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 23 - How Foolish

Dex-chan lover
By the power of childhood friends...

iu

Dex-chan lover
A 7.39 rating (at time of me typing this) since the last chapter & I can already see this drop further since we're in the "dark side" of the story. I doubt he'll get corrupted enough to cross the line but still wonder why he dated her. Hope it won't take too long to reach that point. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this will be helping her with all the hate she's receiving right now author sensei

I actually think that is the point. The author doesn’t want the audience to like her. Which is the whole “light” and “dark” thing where one girl represents light and the other represents dark.

Anyway, I do wonder where the author is going with this. This chapter points out he likes his childhood friend our first FMC which could lead to us going back to the present where she is kissing him and him pushing her away. Maybe because she experienced the dark with Yami he appreciates the light of Hikari more as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread