Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 23 - How Foolish

Dex-chan lover
>tragedy tag now removed
Finally, some consistency. Even if the review bombing is still there.

Fed-Kun's army
With the whole 'Light' and 'Dark' theme of the story, I really hope she can move past the edginess so we can start liking her as the second FeMC and maybe even root for her.

... but the latest novel chapter makes me doubt she's gonna turn wholesome :meguuusad:

Yeah, I’ve made up my mind.
I’ll choose him.

...The one I’ll take my "revenge" on.

"Let’s go to a second round after this?"
"It’s getting late..."
"This time, I’ll heal not just your heart, but your body too."
"...What?"

I’m going to hurt him.
Completely ruin him.
I’ll leave him with a scar that’ll never heal.

Matsushita Ayami. A fool who couldn’t move up to the second year after a full year in school.
...And I’ll ruin this guy’s innocence.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Latching on to someone else who bears no fault in her ruined life.
She's responsible for her own actions from this point onward.

Dex-chan lover
She wants to lift Yuu-kun out of his depression by sacrificing herself.

She flat out says she wants to drag him down into her mess? Like if she was self sacrificing, she'd be cheering him on to tell the girl she thinks he likes that he likes her.

This is going so stereotypically madonna/whore (ETA: this latest chapter tipping into cartoonish territory) that I'm really hoping the author somehow subverts it. Eta2: maybe /probably in Yuu's PoV Aya is less villain and this is just her negative perception of herself?

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I mean let the author cook he seems to be doing something new... I have never seen a manga which revolves around a girl and a guy, she has crush on her childhood friend spend 20 chapters on their romance and then bam she is not gonna win. I don't know if the author has the balls to do it though... Probably the main girl will still win.

Dex-chan lover
Crrraaaaaaawwwllllliiiingggg iiiiinnnn my skkkiiiiiiiiiinnnnn
Thhheeessseeee woooooouuunnndddsssss will nooootttt heeeeeaaaalllll.
ZEIWH2L.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
This better be worth it, it could be wholesome chungus but they decided to go with this. GIVE ME BACK WHOLESOME CHUNGUS

Dex-chan lover
It makes it sound like she wants to "taint" him by, metaphorically speaking, planting a seed into his mind that will cause his future relationships to be forever held back with his mind going back to her

A 7.39 rating (at time of me typing this) since the last chapter & I can already see this drop further since we're in the "dark side" of the story. I doubt he'll get corrupted enough to cross the line but still wonder why he dated her. Hope it won't take too long to reach that point. Thanks for the translations.
Dude was innocent asf. Maybe the girl was the one who initiated the breakup according to her plan. Now back to the chapter where Hikari sees them kissing is where her plan seem to work. This whole dark edgy arc is gonna show her plan unfold. From then on, maybe just maybe the story might get better. Hopefully this bitch gets the worst karma when we get over this

I actually think that is the point. The author doesn’t want the audience to like her. Which is the whole “light” and “dark” thing where one girl represents light and the other represents dark.

Anyway, I do wonder where the author is going with this. This chapter points out he likes his childhood friend our first FMC which could lead to us going back to the present where she is kissing him and him pushing her away. Maybe because she experienced the dark with Yami he appreciates the light of Hikari more as a result.
I'm also assuming the same here. Author just wanted to use her for a stir in the pot. Now that her evil side is shown and her entire plan of ruining someone's life to quench her thirst of revenge, seems idiotic. We will have the chapters reveal her plan unfold one by one until we get to the part where we see them kissing. Here's the thing, she will definitely fall for him and regret it. But my real issue stems from whether the male lead(didn't bother remembering his name) will leave Hikari and go for yami instead which totally I despise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread