Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 25 - Before Dawn

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for yom who has to illustrate the shit that’s going on and also knows the future shit that’s gonna happen. Douki-chans flaws were master strokes compared to what’s happening now

Dex-chan lover
If this Arc was about the main girl losing her V card yall would lose your shit but nah since its the male MC so its love triangle instead.
Hold that thought, cause Maruto WOULD go there if he felt like it. So don't rule that out yet.

Based on Maruto's past works, I can totally see him writing Hikari to go into a state of sorrow, and throw herself at a random dude to "forget her feelings" of Ta-kun.

This is Maruto's world now, and Yom is his bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author sees THIS as the main plot, possibly always did from the start.
That still doesn't change the fact that those events are mostly inconsequential to the actual plot that is happening in the present. We all get that they have history, and we all know where this flashback is going - the question is who breaks up with who, my bet is that she will leave "because she's not good for him". It's kinda boring because we know where it's going, and nothing will change that.

The only plotline that is dynamic is the present. I want to see the car crash, that the aftermath of the school festival will be.

Dex-chan lover
That still doesn't change the fact that those events are mostly inconsequential to the actual plot that is happening in the present. We all get that they have history, and we all know where this flashback is going - the question is who breaks up with who, my bet is that she will leave "because she's not good for him". It's kinda boring because we know where it's going, and nothing will change that.

The only plotline that is dynamic is the present. I want to see the car crash, that the aftermath of the school festival will be.
Oh woah there buddy, do not mistake my analysis of the story for me liking it.

I fucking hate this arc, I agree with everything you said.

Dex-chan lover
i thought we were getting off lightly with only maybe a kiss
6757_Sadge.png

Users who are viewing this thread