Imiko to Yobareta Shoukanshi

Feels real to protect those who have saved ya, and kill those who seek to kill those you hold dear.

Fed-Kun's army
While this type of mc didn't really suit my cup of tea I'll just shut up at the moment and see where the story takes me, I don't hate a mc where they're become a merciless killing machine as long as the goal is clear : revenge, the enemy is a scumbag etc.
(Small rant)
But this mc oh man, is it really necessary to kill the party like that? I notice the importance of that apple but if the mc really that powerful can he just use a memory wiping magic or stuff? I mean yeah killing them would be the quick way but words will keep spreading no matter what happens, these party is an A rank so they might be famous and words will definitely spread that these "famous A rank party disappeared when they enter the mc forest", more people will still comes
But that's just me I still put it in my reading cause I'm curious how the story goes (also I want to see the rest of the harem I guess)

Fed-Kun's army
Let me introduce you to the hole at the bottom of the barrel.

Fed-Kun's army
@ryuu83 to be fair :
1. The MC were thrown away by humans and was raised by the monsters and probably were taught that humans always kill monsters for their selfish reasons. In this case monsters are his family, therefore humans are the antagonist.
2. The MC literally warned them to leave the forest and they ignored it and went "let's kill him" and made the first move. If you're brave enough to kill then surely you're prepared to be killed.
3. Like the MC said, If monsters enter humans territory for some reason, would the humans show mercy like using memory wiping magic on them? Press (x) to doubt.

If monsters are the bad one surely they would've killed or eaten the baby MC not raising him.

MC: KING CRIMSON!
images

@Sheruff6 They don't try to kill him though. They straight up say, don't kill him we'll take him to the guild. Even though he is up robbing them.

Dex-chan lover
Only thing that worries me is that harem tag.
2 first chapters was fine, he gave solid arguments for killing them.
3rd chapter started to crack, it starts to much with the harem and him being the center of everything there, so I have my worries here.
Wish they acted more calm and like a family instead of everyone wanting him as their husbando.

Dex-chan lover
Currently up to [Chapter 2.1]:
I don't how to feel about this series right now, plot is pretty straightforward.

[ul]MC abandoned by family in forest due to superstition about their black hair-color
Gets picked up by forest spirits
Becomes harem MC due to being practically the only male around
Kills enemies very early on to set the precedent "if you kill or do bad things to other people prepare to be killed!" [/ul]

Because its only the first few chapters, I understand I won't really get much from the MC besides this, but so far its average-ish maybe even lower than that, but I don't know how old this manga is. There isn't really much to draw me in, even with the initial "shock" factor scene they have in Chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed with Kingrove. It should be noted that Isekai's where being on the "monster's" side isn't that uncommon either, and this one doesn't stand out to me in many ways.

This is absolute garbage, lol. The artwork is bad, the translation is bad, and the premise is incredibly weak. Find something more worth your time than this mess.

Whats with all the manga and the Black hair is evil? Such a bizarre premise buts it's so common.

Users who are viewing this thread