Immortal Reverence Dad

Double-page supporter
@Onepunchjoey If that's what you want, then you probably should look at Immortal Nanny Dad. Still has a lot of badassery, but the MC plays the Dad a lot more so than the MC of this story.

I realy like this story, but that translation from chapter 38 and op is soooo trash that i can't bear to read it anymore.

Woah, the kid is annoying, the woman is annoying, the man is annoying, everyone is annoying.
The art is trash and the pacing is even worse, I thought about reading some trash mangas because of boredom, but my brain can't even process what the heck is going on.

Ps: Godzilla had a stroke reading this.

its sad that the translation just gets worse and worse, its become almost unbarable to read now 😔

now i know why, if they ever existed in the first place, cultivators are extinct to the public... they killed each other in pointless feuds born of their own stupidity and unfounded sense of superiority to the point where mortals could win over them in wars of attrition

i mean the direction this is going by the time the mc leaves the mortal world the number of masters will be reduced by 90%, 9% will be his people and the remainder was smart enough to keep their head down
even the very heavens are showing less intelligence than my breakfast:
first thing i was taught in self defence: "only turn your back on people incapable of striking you down"
took me a couple of years to see the second more important meaning but i guess that still makes me genius level compared to those charackters and i dont even need to fight inorder to live

I don't understand half of what is going on here. The translation is so bad. As long as they have been translating, I at least expected them to find a proofreader already. Guess they don't even care how bad their translations are.

Does anyone know the name of the one that's similar to this but a guy fights his way out of hell?

Ok this is horrible. I have a headache from it.

Why can't manhua artists learn to draw a fist!?! Like what is wrong with the weird fingers?

Just read it and I think they should change the name into "Immortal Assh*le" instead, haha

Users who are viewing this thread