Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

Fed-Kun's army
I can get behind this lol. Also the sister isn’t that bad

Getting tired of the usual story line. This one is quite refreshing. But unfortunately only a few chapters are translated in English. Why always good stories have many translation in other languages that I can't read but only a few in English?

Oh my, so this “reverse” world is where women are the hooligans and cultivators, while men are the damsels in distress?
And the mc is from the “normal” world before he went to the cultivator world?
Interesting 🧐
Time to enjoy the good stuff, something different from cultivator returns to his own world and begins anew with his path of cultivation, i like this one already, so bookmarked without a shred of doubt!
Good luck translating this lads~

This is dumb; the MC dislikes being treated like a second class citizen but has no problem treating women the same way. The author has no awareness of the hypocrisy he is spewing which only makes him and the story all the more shit.

Dex-chan lover
This manhua is similar to https://www.mangadex.org/title/14472/busou-shoujo-machiavellism

@Christopher
What crap are you talking about? Go cry elsewhere.

Women became more intelligent & stronger because of a strange phenomenon ...
This means roles are switched...
Da fuq! Get the hell out of here you condescending asshat. It would have worked just fine with just the strength explanation!
I do enjoy the story though.

@monkey123
God, I hate your type, snowflakes who get butthurt over every little comment. The crap I am talking about is this manhua, it sucks. It has a somewhat decent premise, but gets stuck in the "I hate being treated like a female (read: lesser)" meanwhile treats every female like a female and the irony is lost on the author and apparently, you too...

Dex-chan lover
@Christopher
Ahahaha now you counter with "snowflake". Could you explain which action disturbed you in the latest chapter? Other than that you just throw a tantrum.

Looking forward to this ~~ Great translation and a different feel with the story compared to others, loving the comedy so far. Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread