Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

I'm curious is this one of those stories where the MC is determined to be a virgin? I think the chinese way is they all go to him and he's basically treating them as showcars which he keeps in his living room but never bothers riding.

@goofydude to keep the analogy going he's the type of guy who's got 3 sports cars but only really rides the boxter even though he actually prefers the Lamborghini. or that's what it seems like at the point i am. but hey he we at least know can drive.

dunno why but i enjoyed reading this even if it is not that new (i mean it's just ANOTHER mc overpowered with bullshit martial art background story but it is enjoyable)

While you did your best assassin but you need to work on the way the sentence sounds. Once you got that down the translations you do will be good. But at the moment it's frustrating to read as it's barely understandable

@xassasinxscan please don't ruin another ongoing series. It is being updated everyday, and non-stop scans are doing a great job. Leech on another series.

Yeah.... Assassin... first learn more english... i get a headache reading those sentences you put together... most are not making any sence at all... and then pick a projekt that no one is working on

Dex-chan lover
xass please don't translate if you just want call "first", thanks for the time but use it on another manhua that lost their translator.

Hi, a few people are pointing out you may need to learn english a bit better. Instead, I suggest you might want to run the text passed a native english speaker for their input. You are doing the hard work of translating, but they should be able to help with the grammar etc.

Thanks for taking up the task.

@xassasinxscan BWAHAHAHHA!!! you just killed this chapter with your engrish!!!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA try to upgrade the skills first before flaunting it...........

xassasinxscan's scan was so confusing that nonstop had to release two extra chapters today and now xassasinxscan's chapter is gone.

Dex-chan lover
the title is immortal but looking at the cover makes me think it was a typo and should be immoral

sooo... basically he reincarnates into a world where every guy but him is beta af. ok.

good enough for me ' _'

Dex-chan lover
There is a serious problem with the translation of Chapter 38. It was posted by the same group as always. BUT....

Where is the crap about joining a DISCORD discussion ?
I am very suspicious!!!

Users who are viewing this thread