Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

Wouldn't this technically qualify as an isekai since he went to another world trained and returned to another world that wasn't his own?

Dex-chan lover
@TREX19990
and returned to another world that wasn't his own?

I would still count it as isekai. He went from home world A to world B. Not really returning but going to world C. His isekai travels haven't stopped yet. Needs to get to point A.

it really seems like the author is being very inconsistent with the reverse morals of this world. I cant seem to grasp this world when it seems to bounce back from the one set or morals to the other. The least that could have been done was when in ch. 40 when HuaHuas dad shows up, it could have been her mother instead and the dad would be the other person on the receiving end of the mothers rampage.

Anyone know if this is based on a novel or anything as there are some jumps here and there that make me think this is based on a novel

I honestly don't even care about the story anymore, it's the typical power fantasy wish fulfillment stuff but I'll give it a 10 anyways due to these discord ads.

First things first: the discord "ads" are the best thing of this story.
That said, the manhua... is so bad it's good. Seriously, it's all random, inconsistent and the plot is non-existent. As others have written, it's a power fantasy wish fulfillment: the MC is a damn Marty Stu!
However, I don't really care, because I find it hilarious. Maybe it's the fact that it's supposed to be taken seriously, or that it takes itself too seriously, or... I don't know, but every single chapter makes me laugh due to the sheer absurdity of it all 🤣

I've loved this series so far, the fact that the author just gave up with a cliffhanger and wrote it out of the story and keeps finding ways to bring back the legal loli kills me.
Feels almost like a manghua version of the room in some aspects
And yeah, the discord ads are the best part, I haven't even joined

Love the discord nagging at the end of each comic. They are mostly creative and almost make up for the short comics.

The April Fools' chapter probably should have been 53.5 or 54.5 so the real chapter 54 wouldn't get a wierd chapter number. 🤔😋

Fed-Kun's army
For a series called immortal swordsman there are not any sword fights.

Users who are viewing this thread