Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

I'm not familiar with Chinese culture so could anyone explain me in simple manner why does it matter which family to get marry into?

can you update this manga faster manga owl already has up to 148 chapter but the quality is shit hope some translaters can do it correctly and post it here

Group Leader
I wish my extended family worked like what this is mocking

They complain about me not having a fucking job in the middle of COVID while I’m trying to earn a fucking degree while my female cousins are whoring themselves to a Mexican guy in LA and a black guy in Seattle

FFS.

Awh they broke up? NO WAY I totally didn’t see that coming the last FIFTEEN TIMES that’s happened

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░
█████▀░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

2/10

I bet he cultivated for 300 years, and didn't even learned any combat skills in his past life, maybe he just sat for 300 years to die, lol. he's so goddamn weak and lousy.

Damn this is crap. Why is he so weak? His power was never even explained that well... 300 years my ass.

This Manga is Class S compared to all the other Chinese bs manga I’ve seen😺 The characters are decent, make character is not a douche but still inserts his dominance when needed. And most of all the characters each have their own background and stories, the story isn’t just focused on the MC it involves the people around him too and at times they seem more like the MC then the actual MC. 10/10 read

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. Sorry y'all i got cursed too, you can't underestimate random people curse

Users who are viewing this thread