Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Unfashionable Lady of the Fossil Aristocrats

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me if the assholes get what's coming to them?
They just get their wrists slapped.
Only at first, the queen and princess get expelled to a island for sinners, the guy she was cheating with arguably should have been executed (he was selling women into slavery) but get's sent to a monestery that seems to be closer to a prison if you get my drift, considering he's a gigolo that's arguably a fate worse than death, the king abdicates the throne as he was partly responsible for tolerating his wife and daughter's actions and one of the 2 princes ascends the throne.
As for the fl's family, the father and mother were sent to prison for some of the crimes they participated in with the queen, the son becomes the next duke and unusually for a series like this, actually becomes a better person eventually getting on good terms with the fl.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was sniping, turns out he/she just completing the early missing chapter. My bad king 👑

Group Leader
'Sniping' is only bad if you're discouraging a decent active group that should be encouraged. The ultimate goal is more quality scanslations for everyone by not being crappy to decent groups. If the group mass purges their own chapters or has been sitting on untranslated raws for 3 months there's no foul (though you could ask in the latter case). And in this case lots of people obviously want those first six chapters, so you are only doing good.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know where you got that. Not from the novel. Agreed that one of them should have been punished much worse, but it isn't a wrist slap.
So far, the manga has delivered a wrist-slap in a case that should have resulted in far more dire punishment. But I have been informed by another reader of the novel and now by you that more is to come.

Dex-chan lover
continuing the previous commenter spoiler, its not a normal monastery, but its filled with macho-priest + loincloth, so its a total nightmare for the gigolo lmao
sometimes fates like this are better punishment wise than death

Users who are viewing this thread