Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Unfashionable Lady of the Fossil Aristocrats

Thanks, I was interested in this manga, but I've long since lost the patience to search for chapters in each and every group's site(that may or may not still be up) that decides to purge only the first chapters or the middle of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Reverse villainess engagement annulment, so... i guess villain noble men / villain engagement annulment troupe haha

Dex-chan lover
wait... did the male protag get the villainess treatment?
they flipped the genders role!

Dex-chan lover
Reverse villainess engagement annulment, so... i guess villain noble men / villain engagement annulment troupe haha
The bullying thing might be horrible to girls..... But when it is done to guys somehow i feel like dying in laughter....

Dex-chan lover
Finally, a fantasy story that doesn't start with an irrelevant isekai origin that never actually affects the story!

Dex-chan lover
If I had a nickel for every noble that pulled a surprise switcheroo at their engagement announcement in this chapter, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect a gender bent version of the engagement break up scene but jesus christ I did not expect that the princess is already pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread