Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Unfashionable Lady is Planting a Seedling

Group Leader
Thank you for working on this chapter. I'm always curious about the next chapter but I don't understand Japanese, haha.

Supporter
While I can appreciate a group coming in to continue this, my questions to the team would be:

What language are you translating from?
What language are you proofreading to?

Previous chapter summary: a cheating princess force her ex-fiance to marry the 'potato lady', and exile them to frontier town...

and they live happily together. (Not) the end.

Supporter
Yeah, agree w/lesseffective. bkneko / proofreader? Are you not english as native language maybe? There are a lot of minor/moderate grammatical mistakes that add up into something of an uncomfortable read.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is interested in this story, the web novel is complete on Syosetu that you can MTL (as 芋くさ令嬢ですが悪役令息を助けたら気に入られました), and you can find a translation about 60 percent complete on Novel Updates (as "I’m An Uncouth Lady, But I Helped The Villainous Young Lord But He Ended Up Liking Me") It's pretty good as Japanese WNs go. And complete!

Group Leader
While I can appreciate a group coming in to continue this, my questions to the team would be:

What language are you translating from?
What language are you proofreading to?
Yeah, agree w/lesseffective. bkneko / proofreader? Are you not english as native language maybe? There are a lot of minor/moderate grammatical mistakes that add up into something of an uncomfortable read.
Hi, thank you for your feedback.
BKNeko translates from Japanese to English, and we're from Indonesia.

I am pretty much also responsible for the proofreading, we'll try our best to do better in the future :))

we'll update this chapter with better grammar, as soon as possible !

Dex-chan lover
thanks for continuing this. its a cute little story.

previous translator deleted their chapters, its unknown why.
however you can still find them on the usual aggregator sites.
I hate when groups do that

Dex-chan lover
Happy to see this picked up again. It's cute and fluffy and enjoyable and Kelly is secretly the best character if I remember how things went in the previous chapters.

As to the disappearing chapters, I want to say that someone once suggested the last scan group got C&D'd by the Japanese publisher. Though even the remaining chapters on another agg site don't have any sort of group splash or credits page so I can't even see if they're still active. The best I can find is that a person in one of the earlier chapter discussions identifies themselves as the original translator for at least the first 3 chapters, sounds like a one-man operation, and hasn't been on the forums since June. So.... shrug

Dex-chan lover
Hi, thank you for your feedback.
BKNeko translates from Japanese to English, and we're from Indonesia.

I am pretty much also responsible for the proofreading, we'll try our best to do better in the future :))

we'll update this chapter with better grammar, as soon as possible !
I've done some scanlation proofreading before, I'd be happy to proofread for your team.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for continuing the translation.

For people just starting this, you have to pick up the other chapters at another aggregation site like batoto since the person who uploaded the chapters before apparently erased them.

Users who are viewing this thread