Imouto no Tomodachi ga Nani Kangaeteru no ka Wakaranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
sorry guys, if the manga would have normal and non-forced-filler progress it would be over too fast. cant have that in japan, mangas arent allowed to end.

Dex-chan lover
I still find it strange that the little sister is trying to hook up her best friend with her older brother (I don’t hate it, but it’s definitely strange).

@FlyingThunder unless its a series I really like, in which case the manga gets axed and is given a cheap rushed abrupt ending

Dex-chan lover
Nuuu, not a hiatus ;_; welp, let's hope this new character is a nice addition to the cast...

Aggregator gang
this man deadass comes back from a hiatus with a childhood friend moving in chapter, then goes back into hiatus. Why are you like this.

Double-page supporter
Nothing for ages, then childhood friend drama foreshadowing? No thanks.
This was supposed to be a drama free, chill, relaxed, cute and wholesome story. Don't be adding drama to it... :(

Dex-chan lover
So, I guess editor-San gave some "GREAT" advice to add childhood friend slash rival. Fuck that, this shit wasn't in web-version, and I wont tolerate this here. Just fuck this childhood friend drama cliche in every single manga. This was worse than web version before, and became even worse now. Thanks, but no, thanks. I'm outta here

Users who are viewing this thread