Imouto no Tomodachi ga Nani Kangaeteru no ka Wakaranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Honestly, whatever it takes to have it back. I've still tried to support the author on the GANMA app,but could never tell what's going on. If this pacing let's them feel more comfortable and in control, good on 'em.

The three week wait will be killer, but it's good to know that's the schedule now and we're not just twiddling our thumbs wondering if it will ever come back.

Dex-chan lover
Totally OK with the author lifting some weight off their shoulders and you guys releasing once a month.
Thank you very much for all your work! I'm happy to see this manga back!

Group Leader
I think releasing it in bits is a lot better for frequency and inflates manga's chapter views lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Finally it's back.
And one 12page chapter in three weeks doesn't seem like a bad deal. It's much better than waiting months for a single 16-page chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'd prefer one page per month or twelve pages every January to nothing at all. However, I'd like to buy licensed translation in hardcopy someday. :-/

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad this is back!!! This is one of the cutest series out there.

T51

Dex-chan lover
YES ITS BACK!

Honestly dont mind this being a every-3-week release, but I guess its pretty much the same as a monthly release. But hey, 3-week release is better than none at all.

Dex-chan lover
TANNED TOMBOY! TANNED TOMBOY! TANNED TOMBOY! TANNED TOMBOY! TANNED TOMBOY! TANNED TOMBOY! TANNED TOMBOY! TANNED TOMBOY! TANNED TOMBOY!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
All of them are so cute, including the spectacled teacher...

Except Toko. 0x0

Dex-chan lover
Loved the translator note. Great job!
And thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread