In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
ooo does that mean we're going to find out who exactly summoned her? :3 Can't wait for an update

Dex-chan lover
i would love to see her level a whole castle with huge magic

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like a bait. They're making it out like he's the reason for her being summoned, but I doubt that's the case. He likely just believes she, as a "child of gaia", belongs to him. Probably because he is obviously narcissistic. They also don't look like demons, especially that messenger character. Granted, most stories (such as Rain), do not depict demons as anything more than humans with extra parts- and they didn't show this badboi's forehead. But I, again, believe this to be a red herring.

Also, if he really were the person in question, isn't it a little too early? There's only been one form of real drama, not counting the church's appearance. This story would be rushing towards one of the major plot points a little too fast. These types of things need to stay shadows looming over the characters for as long as they can be. #Opinions

Dex-chan lover
If we go by a possible cliche.

Dude's 'king' of Demons, and there's some kind of prophecy where the union of child of Demons and child of Gaia will bring peace to the world. (variants would be her pairing with 'the true king')
Which the Demons side interpret as "she'll be my waifu and together we'll conquer the world"

In truth the event would be Reene pairing with the guy she saw in her dream, who's probably the Demons' equivalent of Gaia's children. (or in case of true king, possibly a spirit king)
And of course just like Reene, he's not being treated as a royalty/king despite him totally having the powerful crush them all if he so desired.

Of course 'peace to the world' here would also not refers to stopping war between nations via unification under one rule, but rather the healing of the core of the world (in this case, the world tree)

I think he could be the first prince. Probably hates his brother or something stupid like that.

Users who are viewing this thread