In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
Well, I kinda start to wish, that by a freak decision of Gaia, the next Demonlord should be one of the new human orphans, with some cheat abilities. I wanna see how this plays out in a few years.
"In Another World, I'm Called: Death, the Destroyer of the World"?

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls
My position doesn't justify genocide. It says genocide can and will occur if no system of power prevents it. Again, you can preach from the ivory tower, but you confusing things as they "should" be with things as they "practically" are. You used the term "right" repeatedly which makes no sense since rights don't exist without a government or some other entity enforcing them. You can say it's morally wrong, I never disagreed with you there, I disagreed that the concept of universal rights exist at all. I also don't believe that the mentally retarded are less than human like you do. Nothing has a "right" to live innately.

Contributor
Massacres innocent people. Reene is conflicted about it. Fuck that shit. DROPPED.

Dex-chan lover
@DeadGuyKai I mean...if it wasn't blatantly obvious Reene never liked violence from the start, I don't know what manga you've been reading, mate. She's from "modern" Japan, so her sense of justice would be the same as anyone there. Which means, massacring a bunch of people is something criminals/terrorists/bad people do. Hell, she didn't even like killing monsters on her very few quests she did. And to top THAT off, she was mentally scared for a while after killing the maid. :thonk:

Anyways, I digress. I'm also on the side of Noche should've just slowly killed that cunt-head-rotten-kumquat-micro-penis-fucker instead of killing EVERYONE in that castle. But, whatever. Everyone sees things differently, so... :shrug:

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she needs to have a talk with her BF, "hey, tell me before you go nuke a castle, 'kay? ... I want front row seats."

@DeadGuyKai
iu

Dex-chan lover
And there we go: Of course the OP attractive blonde girl is gonna want to harm the dark-haired girl.
How original. Totally not misogynistic at all.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot the second saving grace of this manga: the friendship between Milly and Reene.
Milly is such a wonderful friend. She understands and respects Reene as an equal.
Their friendship is so beautiful.
95 percent of the time a blonde female character like Milly would be depicted as lording it over Reene or making her look deficient in comparison.
But the way the friendship between these two is depicted is of a rare realism and unconventiality in fiction.
They truly understand and respect each other and treat the other as an equal.

Gaarv best guy and also most handsome imo
Milly won the husband lottery 😊

Users who are viewing this thread